What data do we collect?
CCI collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (such as name, company, industry, email address, phone number)
- Website analytics (such as your browser type or time spent on our website)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CCI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the “contact us” form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
CCI collects your data so that we can:
- Send you emails about CCI
- Respond to your questions
How do we store your data?
CCI securely stores your data in WordPress.
CCI would like to send you information about our company. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking unsubscribe to the email.
What are your data protection rights?
CCI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CCI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CCI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CCI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CCI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CCI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CCI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CCI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Phone: (610) 237-7100
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Phone: (610) 237-7100