When you have a near miss or receive an OSHA citation, it can be a stressful experience. Not only might you be facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in OSHA fines, but more importantly, the morale and trust of the workforce you rely on might also be irrevocably damaged. Proving your commitment to safety is a continuous process that helps ensure your long-term gains in worker and workplace productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency. Safety is an investment which means reductions in direct costs and indirect costs, which are often hidden and can run up to 20x the direct costs of a workplace injury or accident.1 In addition to the loss of business opportunities, companies are at risk for indirect costs in human resources, equipment, production, administration, bad publicity, and legal fees.
If you’ve received a citation, experienced a near miss, or are looking to improve your safety reputation because your numbers are not where they should be, you should schedule a free consultation with Compliance Consultants to learn more about the options and solutions available to you.
What Should You Expect During Your Free Consultation?
CCI can help get you started and assist in maintaining your culture of safety with our Five-Step Proven Process, which starts with listening and identifying the safety services which make the most sense for your business.
A safety consultant is prepared to meet at your place of business to privately discuss any safety problems or questions you might have and to propose feasible options and solutions.
What to Expect:
- We come to you to listen and learn about your company, people, and processes, and to hear about your struggles and your attempts to deal with them.
- We will answer your questions concerning compliance regulations, standards, and procedures and what applies to your business.
- If possible, we’ll ask to tour the premises, in order to have a better understanding of your business and processes.
- We will gather the information necessary to identify the services we think will bring the most benefit to you.
A Free Consultation With No Strings Attached
When the consultation is finished, there is no pressure to hire us. Moreover, Compliance Consultants has a duty to keep your materials confidential. You will never have to worry about your confidential information being shared with others.
Following the consultation, CCI will send you a proposal which further elaborates on the services discussed, to be reviewed with your team. We will be available to talk over any questions or concerns you might have.
How To Prepare For The Consultation
Sharing the details of a citation, near miss, or your safety statistics with our consultants will help us to better assist you with your particular situation. Being adequately prepared will also allow for a more effective consultation. Prior to the meeting, you should:
- Allocate 30 – 60 minutes for the in-person consultation, allowing for a walk-through assessment if needed.
- Decide on who will attend; ideally, corporate decision-makers or safety managers should be present.
- Gather any pertinent documentation you may still possess. Copies of older safety programs, employee handbooks, forms you use, injury/illness records, and OSHA citations will all be considered helpful.
Scheduling a Free Consultation With CCI Consultants
If you’ve experienced a near miss or OSHA citation, or would like to ramp up your company’s reputation to land the contracts you want, please do not hesitate to contact Compliance Consultants. Our consultants can provide you with the advice, recommendations, and solutions that you need to effectively implement safety within your organization.
To schedule your free consultation, contact us by sending a message via our contact form or by calling our office at (610) 237 – 7100. If necessary, we can make ourselves available to you outside of traditional business hours or during a weekend. Our consultations are always free, and we won’t charge you unless you decide to utilize our proposed safety services. We look forward to meeting with you.